NEVER again hear the words, “I don’t know what to write!”
IT IS possible to plan writing activities that kids find fun and engaging!
Teaching With a Touch of Honey is all about sharing ideas and activities that help YOUR students become better writers.
- the perfectionist who is reluctant to write in case it isn’t “right?”
- the child who struggles to stay focused and get words … any words … down on the page?
- the ELL student who is easily overwhelmed with writing?
- the student who is ALWAYS the first one done?
- the kid who needs to be challenged?
OR maybe you teach in a multi-grade classroom ….
- How To Write An Animal Report
- 5 Simple Ways to Create an Idea Bank For Writing (Coming Soon!)
- How To Use Journals to Promote Writing (Coming Soon!)