This is all the required legal mumbo jumbo. Though wordy, I am posting by law and will enforce policies described below.
- This policy is valid from 10 August 2016.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Natalie Regier at the link above.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Natalie Regier is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (“Pitch Publications” (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Weyburn, Saskatchewan S4H 0T1