Teaching With A Touch of Honey resources are created to SAVE you time and to MEET the different learning needs of students in your classroom.
Do the students in your class have diverse learning needs? Do you struggle finding tiered resources to meet the individual learning needs of your students? If you answered yes to either of these questions, check out Teaching With a Touch of Honey resources!
Do you set goals with the students in your class? If so, CLICK here to get your 7 Steps of Goal-Setting: Posters, Trading Cards and Bookmarks FREEBIE and the List of Goals FREEBIE with 100 goals for your students to use in your classroom.
Check out these top posts for ideas on goal setting and how to use writing during a habitats unit.
- How To Set Goals With Your Primary Students
- 100 Targeted Goals to Support Your Students
- 5 Interesting Ways to Use Writing in a Habitat Unit
A few time-saving products you may be interested in are:
- Animal Report: Tiered Report Writing Templates
- Formative Assessment Templates for Any Subject Area
- Goal Setting in the Language Arts