Do your students ever have trouble coming up with an appropriate goal? Some students have so many choices that they can’t decide … while other students struggle to think of even one goal to focus on! It is for these kind of moments that I have created Lists of Possible Goals! Imagine … ten targeted lists of goals for behaviour, reading, organization, problem solving, and more!
Determine the Goal
The first step in the goal setting process is to determine a goal. Students can look at past assignments and work samples to help them with their goal selection or they can use these lists of possible goals to come up with a focus for their goal setting. Over 100 goals to inspire, motivate, and support students as they begin the goal setting process!
Lists of Possible Goals for Students Package:
Included in this package:
- ten goal posters in both colour and black and white.
- goal posters that focus on: behaviour, reading, writing, arts ed, social, organization, listening, speaking, math problem solving, and report writing.
A couple different ways to use the goal lists would be to:
- print goal posters on 11″ X 17″ paper and hang on a wall in the classroom, or
- put the 8 1/2″ X 11″ posters into page protectors in a binder to use as a reference.
Colour and Black and White Posters:
All posters are available in colour and black and white.
Your Input Please!
Please take a minute and answer the following question in the comment section below: “What questions and challenges do you have when goal setting with the students in your classroom?” Thanks!
Next Article: Not Sure How to Begin Goal Setting With Your Students?
- Goal Setting Part 1: How To Set Goals With Your Primary Students
- Goal Setting Part 3: Not Sure How to Begin Goal Setting With Your Students?
- Goal Setting Part 4: How to Avoid 3 Pitfalls of Goal Setting
- Goal Setting Part 5: 10 Useful Goal Setting Resources Bundle and a Link Up
Have you signed up for the Teaching With a Touch of Honey Newsletter yet? If you haven’t, simply CLICK on the image below to sign up and receive your free copy of Seven Steps of Goal Setting: Posters, Trading Cards, and Bookmarks. In addition to this goal setting package, you will receive weekly freebies, exclusive discounts, special offers, and new product updates.
Until next time,